Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Fusion Reactor #235 - In The Beginning

This week, I thought I'd go back to the beginning and play all sorts of "beginning" prog and fusion.

New Beginning Gravity 5:39
Back To The Beginning Bruford, Bill 7:25
The Beginning Sun Ra 6:30
New Beginnings Kobayashi, Ron 4:41
Wishful Beginnings Bowie, David 5:09
The Beginning Tetrafusion 10:15
Small Beginnings Flash 15:24
From The Beginning Keaggy, Phil 3:13
In the Beginning/Lovely To See You Moody Blues 4:43
The Beginning Blivit 2:30
Beginning Of The End Section A 7:40
A New Beginning Cross 10:08
The Beginning Of A New Era Fiorletta, Simone 5:06
Eternity - No Beginning, No End Iona 6:51
Hello Friend, This Is My End...The Beginning Rumah Sakit 9:42
Beginning To End Overhead 20:19

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you gonna lose that stupid sound effect in the background.

If I want the sound of a reactor, I'll move to 3 mile island.

Its a lot better than some of the trash you're playing though.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Moses said...

Ooh, I'm impressed by your ability to insult me anonymously!

Seriously though, I'm always open to suggestions. I have also been getting tired of the sound effect but someone took the time to make it for me and it was cool for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home