Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Fusion Reactor #203 - Three Rivers Prog Fest, Part 1

I'm getting geared up for the Three Rivers Prog Fest by playing a bunch of songs by each of the artists. Three songs worked well last week, so we'll continue that this week. I'm looking at this being a 3-week process to feature all the bands.

Seventh Heaven Manifesto 5:48
Floydian Slipp Manifesto 6:01
Random Axis Manifesto 5:37
An Ode To The Spacemen Mandrake Project 8:28
Walking Music (w/ postscript I) Mandrake Project 8:20
The Economy Of Motion Mandrake Project 9:26
Allan Qui? Gongzilla 7:22
Aquila Gongzilla 8:21
Image Gongzilla 8:00
The Healing Colors Of Sound Spock's Beard 21:01

Hmmm look at that. Only enough time for one Spock's Beard song. Don't worry! There will be more next week. Yes, I picked one of the Neal-era songs because I heard a little rumor that he'd be joining them for a bit. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home