Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Fusion Reactor #188 - Soul Music

Tonight's show is all about the soul. You also, as a free bonus, get to hear what my voice sounds like when I've got a terrible cold. But back to the music. I've got the usual mix of prog and fusion, light and heavy, short songs and epics. Things start off a bit ... how should I put it ... *extreme* and end up at the sublime. To my tastes anyhow. The playlist:

Soul Deprived Extol 3:26
Soul Eternal Patrick Moraz
13:16
Rubber Soul Herbie Hancock
6:40
Wretched Soul Pineapple Thief 4:58
Strip The Soul Porcupine Tree 7:22
Soul In Your Mind John Macaluso& Union Radio 5:45
Soul Power T.J. Kirk 4:28
Factory Of Magnificent Souls Iona 5:07
The Uplifting Spirit of Our Soul Afromantra 5:59
How My Soul Cries Out for You Kansas 5:46
Wildflower Soul Sonic Youth 9:05
Broken Soul Visual Cliff 4:48
Soul Diversion Niacin 5:04
Lost Souls Monster Island 4:35
Stranger In Your Soul Transatlantic 30:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home