Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Fusion Reactor #174 - Spheres

I was juggling earlier today. I'm definitely not an expert juggler by any stretch, but I can get by with three spherical object fairly well. I'm not good at juggling anything oblong, and asking me to juggle four of something is like asking me to drop at least three of them within 5 seconds.

So today's theme is spheres. There are lots of them, and this was a fun show because the majority of the songs are longer and therefore inherently more prog. Right? Here's the playlist:

Cygnus X-1 Book II Hemispheres Rush 18:08
Conjunction Of Upper Spheres High Wheel 6:22
Biosphere Coleman, Ornette 4:23
Harmonic Spheres Wolters, Joop 2:11
Inside the Atmosphere Atmosfear 9:20
Japanese Folk Song [Kojo No Tsuki] Thelonious Monk 16:43
Eternal Spheres Priam 9:20
Stratosfear Tangerine Dream 10:39
Stratosphere KBB 9:09
Sphere Of Innocence Holdsworth, Allan 5:59
Reflections From The Spheres Beyond Eloy 12:59
Atmosphere Fripp, Robert 11:57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home