Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Fusion Reactor #55: Prog/Fusion from A to Z

Before I forget, let me mention that all the Fusion Reactors below are mp3PRO. That means that if you have the mp3PRO decoder installed, they will sound much better.

So anyway, here is episode #55 of The Fusion Reactor. I stuffed 26 songs into this one. Why 26? I'm sure it will become obvious as soon as you look at it, but there's one for each letter of the alphabet.

Ajalon - Anthem Of The Seventh Day
Brand X - Mental Floss
Cryptic Vision - Colored Leaf
DiMeola, Al - Chasin' the Voodoo
Echolyn - Texas Dust
Finnforest - Sanaton laulu
Gamalon - 1969
Hancock, Herbie - Heartbeat
Iona - Bi-se I mo Shuil - Part 2
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey - Improvisation For STS9
KBB - Hatenaki Shoudou
Levin, Tony Band - Geronimo
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Cosmic Strut
Niacin - For Crying Out Loud
Ozric Tentacles - Bizarre Bazaar
Passport - Eternal Spiral
Quintessence - Notting Hill Gate
Rollins, Sonny - Paul's Pal
Schleigho - Hepa Mocha
Tortoise - DJed pt 2
Uz Jsme Doma - Bila Hul - (Blind Man's Cane)
Vert - Marakesh
Weather Report - Barbary Coast
XII Alphonso - Eclipse
Yes - Going For the One
Zappa, Frank - Peaches En Regalia

See? I even managed to cleverly fit in Sonny Rollins as the classic jazz track. And boy am I glad I did. It's been a while since I listened to that one.

We're hosting the files on a new server now, and things are delicious. The deal: Click STREAM to stream the podcast, or click DOWNLOAD to, uh, download it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home